• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going rate for a clean 2 1/2 ton running truck?

kcimb

Curious.

The whole GL situation is making me put it up on the list over a ferret. I've got up to 4k$ to spend, I'd love to get a 5 ton if I could but the 2 1/2 would work.

kipman

I have ben shopping for a deuce for two years, I think bottom end good shape 2000.00, 4000.00 should get a very good deuce with mabey even radials, miltrucks has a good m36 with new top, good radials, winch,that needs installed and spare transfer case.

kcimb

Re: RE: Going rate for a clean 2 1/2 ton running truck?

kipman said:
I have ben shopping for a deuce for two years, I think bottom end good shape 2000.00, 4000.00 should get a very good deuce with mabey even radials, miltrucks has a good m36 with new top, good radials, winch,that needs installed and spare transfer case.
I'd sell my nuts for a clean truck that runs, forget the radials. I'll take care of those later!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Going rate for a clean 2 1/2 ton running truck?

Kcimb, stop up in Ohio, lots of deuces in that range.

sailor2000

Re: RE: Going rate for a clean 2 1/2 ton running truck?

kcimb said:
I'd sell my nuts for a clean truck that runs, forget the radials. I'll take care of those later!
I don't know what the going rate for a set of nuts is... but I wouldn't trade my deuce for one...

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial

Prices will vary widely depending on the part of the country.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

Wecome to the site and hang onto your nuts there are great refereces here as to where to find what you are looking for. Be patient and watch. Many folks here to help you too. You will find this site one of the best things about MV ownership.

kcimb

I saw a nice M211 for sale in washington, 3200$. 1954 year model, it looked good except it was a Gas truck, I'm a diesel man through and through.

Thanks for the replies guys, I live in TX but dwell in the panhandle of FL for school.

Of course, transportation is an issue.

kcimb

Would a 2 1/2 ton deuce be up for towing a British CVRT weighing 8 tons? Just a though...thinking of the future.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I've got no issues moving 20,000# with the M275A2 listed in my signature but it takes a while to get there.

JohnnyReb

Re: RE: Re: RE: Going rate for a clean 2 1/2 ton running tru

builder77 said:
Market prices for nuts????? :shock:

JohnnyReb

Re: RE: Re: RE: Going rate for a clean 2 1/2 ton running tru

JohnnyReb said:

builder77 said:
Market prices for nuts????? :shock:
rofl
I am truly sorry 77.....but that set up was too good to pass up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks