• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$92 shutterstat fan clutch actuator

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perfect, Thanks guys for the clear explanation... Guess some fancy plumbing work is in order. Swamp Donkey the one I got is a 195 so I'm good there, probably should pick an extra up, I always kick myself later......

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perfect, Thanks guys for the clear explanation... Guess some fancy plumbing work is in order. Swamp Donkey the one I got is a 195 so I'm good there, probably should pick an extra up, I always kick myself later......
While you're doing the fancy plumbing, use a cut off valve in the input line to make some of that extra plumbing useful. If the shutterstat starts leaking, cut the air to the shutterstat and install your lockup bolts. You can drive with the fan operational and air won't be constantly leaking.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder how many people replaced their shutterstat and all it was, a clogged up elbow?20160910_130754.jpg I replaced this elbow, mine worked properly without changing it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks