• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

White 666?

battlecr

Hi looks like I have a chance to save this truck. I believe it's either a white 666 or a Corbit 50SD6, trying to fond a weight so I can get it on a lowboy to come home! I also found a 20ton trail that goes with it. Way back in the brush. Hop I can save it too! Appears to have little or no modifications done to it!

Don G

Attachments

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:drool: The only major thing missing from the exterior looks like the bed. Does the M series bumper go with it :)

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Without a bed she should weigh in a little over 20,000, similar to newer 5 tons. Good luck with it. Looks like a '45 White open cab to me.

Looks like a M270 sitting next to it with the biggest stack of rotten roof trusses I have ever seen. Trailer is also worth looking at. If you get the 6 ton, I believe I have extra hood side panels that appear to be missing from this moss monster.

I put 12.00-20s on mine from a M series wrecker, as the 22" non- directionals do not exist in usable form. Mine has a Cummins repower and will go 40 mph at 2600 rpm with those tires.

Last edited:

gerrykan

Don,
You need to watch the movie: The Wages of Fear, if you have not already seen it.
You should be able to find it with English sub-titles.