• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pipeline Grooved Coupling Tool Kit- Get One if You Can

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won one of the Pipeline Grooved Coupling Tool Kits recently, mainly for the tool box which is a perfect fit for the bed of my M1008. The added benefit was the four full sets of US made tools for the pioneer tool racks! On top of that it contained four long handled shovels, a post hole digger, a grappling hook and a bunch of odds and ins. A killer deal for under a $100!

SAM_0494.jpgSAM_0495.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would appear that your garage no longer has walking trails through it anymore just like mine. Thanks for the heads up on the tool kits, that is a super price, usually tools go high.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
You still have some space at the 10 and 2 position. I would suggest buying a FRS or some other massive tool set to fill that space.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too late I already won one of the Kipper Battalion tool kits, three huge(refrigerator size) hardigg cases full of $26,000 worth of tools! I keep them in a storage locker off site!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks