• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have v-100 Parts!

panzerbob

We are stripping out parts from our museum's V-100 to clean it up for a static display. I caught the maintenance guys who are painting throwing away lots of parts, so I grabbed what I could and hopefully we can get these to people who need them! Right now I have a complete radiator assembly, complete steering column with wheel, and an engine fan, unfortunately they took the running engine and transmission and cut it in half, and scrapped it :mad:

I've got about a week till they weld it up, (stupid state musuem regulations) If your looking for a part let me know ASAP and I can see if we have it. I cant seem to get my pictures uploaded today, pm me and I can send them.

If your interested in trading, the musuem really needs some PRC-25, PRC-77, PRC-8 radios, and we are looking for a good working PVS-5 NVG.

Let me know, parts are in NM

panzerbob

I tried to argue to keep it running, it was going great when we acquired it, but I was overruled. :p At least it will run again through someone's project.

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
has anyone heard from him, I sent a PM on G503 but have not heard back. I'm interested in the ammo can holders and a few of the internal items associted with the turret basket.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any photos of your V100 since it became a static display? You didn't happen to grab any extra parts out of it did you?

Thanks