• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

profo

Anyone who has bobbed their Deuce or have spare Deuce parts sitting around I need at least 2 rear upper spring mounds (4 to be safe) with good wear pads on them please.
Picture of what I need included.

View attachment 637943

oops forgot to add.. looking for a good cab hardtop kit.
if I can go will bring the ones off my bobbed truck. If can make it I got some off my truck when I bobbed 20$ will bring if I can go.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOECOOL48

The rolls canvas that Old Grouch has for sale. This is good stuff. Makes a great mat for displaying equipment and weapons making antenna tote bags.

Last edited:

goldneagle

If anyone has any complete but not gold plated GMTK kits, please advise.
I have a Kipper Tool kit listed on eBay for $375 with all the tools in it. All the tools are Made in USA. It's the last full kit I have. email me for details. I can get Juanprado to bring it to the rally.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Csm Davis

I have some Michelin XZL on combat 5 ton rims,
Two LWS with some of the mounting parts,
Wrecker boom outrigger legs and land anchors
This is some of my large parts I have many more parts this heavy stuff is only coming if spoken for. Text or call me my PM box Is always full. 601-264-3453

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Kipper Tool kit listed on eBay for $375 with all the tools in it. All the tools are Made in USA. It's the last full kit I have. email me for details. I can get Juanprado to bring it to the rally.
Sent an email through the site. Cancel that. I found it and bought it. Zev, will need you to send me an invoice minus shipping so I can pay for it.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wonderful. I think this will be permanently affixed to the front of the Staff Cart at the rally.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have 2 900s on rims.. these are mud grips asking 40.00 each i have the springs off of a 105 and the axle too. MUB burners with low hours--- 101 fiberglass side rails. the sides are both left!! And a two part tan camo netting in the cover a couple of tall 5o cal ammo cans with 1969 dates vietnam

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.