• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turn buttons

N1265

I did not see the correct design from sailrite and WeeBee don't return my call, so I contacted some suppliers online with the NSN number. one wanted $190 for 32 and another wanted $360 for 32. Needless to say I am not paying any where that price. If any of you guys see these things sitting in a surplus store please let me know.

Many Thanks,

florky

look at this item on fleabay It's the one I ordered for my rig 272171830380
$16 for a 10 pack with free shipping
(not selling - not allialiated, satisified user)

jpg

I did not see the correct design from sailrite and WeeBee don't return my call, so I contacted some suppliers online with the NSN number. one wanted $190 for 32 and another wanted $360 for 32. Needless to say I am not paying any where that price. If any of you guys see these things sitting in a surplus store please let me know.
Can you post photos of exactly what you want?

N1265

Can you post photos of exactly what you want?

Here is a link to a similar item from west marine, The difference is that instead of having a wood screw post, the one I am looking for has a 1/4-20 machined screw post ( same as a 1/4-20 bolt ) that bolts on the side rails with a nut on the back side. I destroyed the old ones taking them off to repaint the rails. I will see if the ones on the tailgate rail are the same and try to post a picture of them.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-...steel-tapping-screws--P008680035?recordNum=12

Last edited: