• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Was Broke down in Redlands Ca. Phoenix AZ to San Francisco 800miles

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It did great, I could not take the LA lifestyle anymore and the company decided to abandon the EV class8 truck program so I moved back to Arizona. The truck has been trouble free, I took it to Mogfest last year and wheeled it in 4x6 and never got stuck, I also took it to King of the hammers and it did great there as well, it was the only RV in the spectating areas. I have found that driving it at 50MPH keeps everything happy and the only issue I have had with it has been the starter control box. I now rent property so I am no longer living in it. I now have a job at Nikola Motors, the program is legitimate, hydrogen electric trucks this time around and its great to be surrounded by other professionals.
Did you build your truck. It looks like one on the east coast patracy built. Looks pretty sweet! Glad you got it sorted out.

4671 Hybrid

Thanks for the update, it's been interesting to jump around the threads and follow your evolving career! It sounds like CA might not be the state for you, neither of the companies seemed to be a good fit. Glad you're excelling now though, for us folks that don't LOVE our jobs it's always a win to see someone that does. Looking forward to hearing more stories and adventures!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks