• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a1 Axle swap with electric brakes, retaining parking brakes

McGuyver

Any updates on this? Did you get the Parking brake cable thing worked out?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

poovs

I want to do something very similar (only difference is targeting Toyota wheels [6x5.5]).
I'm also really interested in whether you figured out retrofitting the parking brakes. I'm not sure I need the electric brakes, but really don't want to lose the parking brakes on the trailer.

davis131

I want to do something very similar (only difference is targeting Toyota wheels [6x5.5]).
I'm also really interested in whether you figured out retrofitting the parking brakes. I'm not sure I need the electric brakes, but really don't want to lose the parking brakes on the trailer.
Resurrecting an old thread. I can't seem to find any info on the brake cable swap,trying to do the same swap as poovs…..

poovs

Resurrecting an old thread. I can't seem to find any info on the brake cable swap,trying to do the same swap as poovs…..
@davis131, what did you end up doing? Its been almost 3 years and I still haven't started my project, disgraceful, but recently got a CVT RTT I want to place on top of this trailer for use this summer and NEED to get started on this thing!