• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

November 2016 MV of the Month Nominations

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Czech Kolos to enter the competition

I withdraw my Abearican truck and submit Rusty Loads Tatra Kolos 815, time the American MVs get some competition from abroad. Hopefully I will get a better front picture before the voting starts.

Tatra-UN.jpg

sandcobra164

Wait a minute!!! That thing came from Canada to the GA Rally! We are sunk as that was an impressive rig that had made by all means an impressive trip down! I'm not conceding my nomination but I know what I'm voting for! There are plenty of pictures of that truck on the picture thread from the GMVR 2016 thread.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wait a minute!!! That thing came from Canada to the GA Rally! We are sunk as that was an impressive rig that had made by all means an impressive trip down! I'm not conceding my nomination but I know what I'm voting for! There are plenty of pictures of that truck on the picture thread from the GMVR 2016 thread.
I know. I was with him end of September, when I was still trying to make it to the Rally. Evan was supposed to have a meeting in the USA just a few hundred miles away from Durham and planned to go there with the Tatra. I mentioned the GA rally and suggested he should leave the Tatra there and later come back to continue to the rally. In the end he did not manage to have the Kolos ready for the meeting earlier, but drove from Canada to the rally anyway. I hoped to meet him there or even drive a stretch with him, but it was not to be.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
This nomination thread is CLOSED with 15 nominations.

Get ready for the POLL/VOTE thread to open where you can flood us with pics and specifics and campaign for your favorite vehicle!!:jumpin::popcorn:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd like to nominate my trailer and this is the coolest pic that I have of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please upload attachments directly to the forum not to tapatalk. You'll need to change your device's tapatalk settings. But I manually added yours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks