• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Confused - dumb questions

Vichus

:-( Ok--very confused and sorry for the dumb questions but I could really use some help from you guys. So I bought my husband and I a trailer off Gov planet a few weeks ago. I filled out the EUC stuff to the letter, scanned and emailed etc. I received confirmation from Gov planet that it would head out on their next batch. This was about 5 weeks ago. I'm not too worried about that, but I have concerns about EUCs and SF97s:

• Once the EUC clears, does getting the SF97 become an option at that point? I see it nowhere on the item won section or EUC status section
  • Who fills out the SF97 if you opt get it? Gov planet or do I do that?
  • I read on another thread here on SteelSoldiers "they" send it to purchaser. Who is they and is it all "said and done" once received or do I have to fill it out and mail it to GSA?

Update: ignore--Got my answers. Thanks so much! :D

Last edited: