• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Haspin rally, June 7th-11th, info/discussion thread

TheRainbowBoxer

The Mowercycle Gang will (of course) be in attendance again this year. I was kind of surprised at how quick the extra shirts went last year.
Does anyone for sure want one this year, and if so, what size? They'll probably be around $15-$20

cbrTodd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did think that this was a Steel Soldiers Haspin shirt, but I'm still in for a Mowron shirt instead. I did bring a mower to the Spring rally last year...

love a cummins

is anyone bringing parts to sell at the rally this year? I have a need for a deuce injection pump. mine is surging and wont stay running at an idle. I also would like to find a Set of tow lights.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ready for Haspin fun

I've got new 38" super swampers, cut fenders, extended bumpstops, and a fresh oil change. Ready for some more Haspin! Still deciding if I'll make it Thursday evening for Friday morning, but I will be there one way or the other.

IMG_0866.jpgIMG_0867.jpgIMG_0868.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
is anyone bringing parts to sell at the rally this year? I have a need for a deuce injection pump. mine is surging and wont stay running at an idle. I also would like to find a Set of tow lights.
I might be able to help with both.

I've got new 38" super swampers, cut fenders, extended bumpstops, and a fresh oil change. Ready for some more Haspin! Still deciding if I'll make it Thursday evening for Friday morning, but I will be there one way or the other.

View attachment 681903View attachment 681904View attachment 681905
Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wire Fox

Oh man, this is coming to be a really tight race to see if I can actually get my HMMWV ready in time. I've got a disassembled propellar shaft that I'm waiting on some parts for and a boatload of fasteners on order to finish up a lot of jobs scattered throughout. As well, it's time for a lot of wiring to get the TCM up and running and hopefully the transmission shifting w/all elements working in sync. If I fail to finish in time, I'll be out there on my red KLR, pretending to be a M1030.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haspin is fast approaching is anybody leaving late Thursday or Friday morning near Cincinnati or Dayton maybe we can Convoy

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Matt1970M35A

Well gang I did not plan well and both my truck and trailer needs wheel bearings. Not having a lot of time to fix it I'll be there Friday in the M1009. I believe Josh will be there Friday with his bummer. See you soon!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I waited until now to let everyone know I won't be there this week. If I get there at all it will be Sat for a little while.

A heart procedure Wed will keep me sidelined. :-(