• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilding a bendix master cylinder?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Does anyone know where I can get a rebuild job done on an obsolete (according to Bendix) dual master cylinder (part # 2232693, NSN 2530-01-257-7643) It's the dual brakes mater cylinder thats on the late model M35A2C USAF trucks.. It's NOT the same MC thats in the standard M35A2..

Westech

CPL
well really Mark all you need are the rubber cups, I bet you can get what you need by looking size. i would take it apart and go to Napa and just get some cups and a hone.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If that fails you search for Whitepost restorations. Guarantee they can rebuld it even if its got pits. If you never want to worry about rust send it to them and they can sleeve it with stainless.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks