• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Strange Cab on M37

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check this M37 out. I went and checked it out. Real clean driver. Needs some small details sorted out. The cab is killing it for me. Reportedly a period international cab chopped and placed on the M37 tub. What do you all think?
You need to post the picture directly to SS , once the craigslist ad you linked is deleted this thread will be worthless

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a nice looking little truck! It looks like someone put some serious effort into making that a pretty little truck. If it was closer, and I had a place to put it, I'd probably be racking my brain for a way to come up with the money.

Thankfully, it is on the other side of the country from me!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! The split rear window in back and the one piece curved glass up front gives me serious wood. As they say in the San Fernando valley: Van Nuys!

So, you gonna pony up?

Rick

Last edited:

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The cab & cowel itself, is International. The two piece rear window was used by them until mid 1955 when it changed to one piece. The windshield was used by them until mid 1957. But others used the same windshield too, namely FWD. The rest, I'm not sure about - hood & front fenders are probably International too. The bed looks like M37.

DooDooBrown

I think it is M37 from the doors down. I wonder how the windows crank up?
Wow! The split rear window in back and the one piece curved glass up front gives me serious wood. As they say in the San Fernando valley: Van Nuys!

So, you gonna pony up?

Rick
Not exactly what I am wanting. I told him the price I was comfortable at when I went by. Maybe he will take bite!

DooDooBrown

I think it is M37 from the doors down. I wonder how the windows crank up?
The cab & cowel itself, is International. The two piece rear window was used by them until mid 1955 when it changed to one piece. The windshield was used by them until mid 1957. But others used the same windshield too, namely FWD. The rest, I'm not sure about - hood & front fenders are probably International too. The bed looks like M37.
Literally the only thing international is the cab from the cowl up. Even the doors are m37 with the frame tops welded on. Amazing how it lines up. We are at 5200 bucks right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks