• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

which mrap model uses a 6.7 cummins

snowtrac nome

working on a couple of engines being used for hydraulic pumps they are 6.7 military standard engines for a mrap wondering which model uses these I have some electrical issues to work through.

steelcaptain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
working on a couple of engines being used for hydraulic pumps they are 6.7 military standard engines for a mrap wondering which model uses these I have some electrical issues to work through.
ironically I was awarded a QSB6.7 the other day from the GSA along with an Allison 2500SP trans and it did not take me too long to come up with the answer to your question.

00404_jdNB4lIB7aH_1200x900.jpg00l0l_jfwTJIQi2cA_1200x900.jpg00q0q_2BAyXJuKqAT_1200x900.jpg00E0E_7Dp4sQ9NjIw_1200x900.jpg

these engines and trans combinations are used in the RG-31 series MRAPS built by BAE Systems in South Africa. There are a couple thousand of them in the US inventory.

what technical info on these engines do you have?

Last edited: