• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you guys think this would work for a coolant recovery tank for MEP-802A?

Zebcorod

I can't seem to find a used coolant recovery tank for my MEP 802A, and I don't want to pay $225 for a new one, if I can help it.
Do you guys think this would work as an alternative for a coolant recovery tank for MEP-802A?

coolant recovery tank.jpg

Thanks for any advice.

Haoleb

$225 for a small plastic bottle?

The one you have a picture of looks like total overkill, there are any number of them you could find that will probably fit in there almost like stock and use. All they are is a container with a bottom feeding inlet and a vent. I found one that looks like a close fit that is for a suzuki samurai. Looks like a very similar footprint.

Last edited:

csheath

I bought an overflow tank from O'Reilly that was about the same size for my racecar. I think it was 15 or 20 bucks.

Zebcorod

$225 for a small plastic bottle?

The one you have a picture of looks like total overkill, there are any number of them you could find that will probably fit in there almost like stock and use. All they are is a container with a bottom feeding inlet and a vent. I found one that looks like a close fit that is for a suzuki samurai. Looks like a very similar footprint.
Yes, I agree. It's overkill. Thanks for the Suzuki samurai tip. It looks almost the same as the original.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks