• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Chehalis Valley convoy/parade

Hammer

2017 Chehalis Valley FE - July 14th, 15th and 16th

Well, Aaron is unable to host for this year, so Danielle and I will be hosting at our new house in Winlock, which is about 6.5 miles south of the Napavine parade.
This will be an open field event.
We will have portable toilets available, and plenty of field space. Even some space back in the trees.
This is a working farm, so there are animals. We should have all of them in separate areas, just understand there will be sheep, horses, alpacas, etc.
Any dogs that are brought must be on leashes and kept away from our animals please.

The field is not perfectly level, so if your parking brake needs work, brings chock blocks.
We do not have good drinking water, so make sure to bring your own drinking water.
We will try and have hamburgers Friday night, and something special on Saturday night. But this is only the meats. Bring your own salads, chips, dips, etc.

Volunteers welcome for helping with the parade, entertainment and coordination.
Small donations are welcome to cover costs of the sani-cans.

Please respond to let us know who will be there so we can plan appropriately!

Last edited:

srodocker

Awesome super excited!

Able to throw the date on the title? For our newer members as we have gained in rank this year!

Last edited:

HardhatD

So awesome that you are welcoming us to your new place ya'll- Thank you! I'll check with my boys and the schedule to see if we will be able to make it this year. Will this be the Rally that one of my kids is taller than the largest tire? That is the real question.

HardHatD's wife and social planner

Another Ahab

So awesome that you are welcoming us to your new place ya'll- Thank you! I'll check with my boys and the schedule to see if we will be able to make it this year. Will this be the Rally that one of my kids is taller than the largest tire? That is the real question.

HardHatD's wife and social planner
We are waiting to know!

ABC.gif

Lowmaks

I can't think of a good reason besides possibly my military schedule that may keep me from going to this. I just hope I can remember to plan for it! I just moved here, so my life is hectic for the moment. Look forward to meeting you all! I just have a M1123 HMMWV, but she's a good grocery-getter, and draws crowds with the best of 'em!

Hammer

Anyone else, pm me for the address. I'm not online much lately, so message me.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would appreciate a list of what people want to bring(food/supplies) to make it easier on our hosts. Condiments are taken care of. Burgers for Friday are partially provided for (Scott is bringing some, but mo is betta!), breakfast foods for Saturday ie pancakes and simple things (to make it easier on the host) would also be appreciated..Donuts, etc. Dinner is covered for Saturday. We are in need of... 'plates, forks, knives, spoons, napkins, chips or the like' . I/we appreciate your assistance in making this first year easier for Ed and Danielle.

Last edited:

HardhatD

Hi Ed,

I hope you and Danielle and doing well. Could you call James (HardHatD-Navy Diver Guy) from the Rally? His phone number is 206-579-5856. I think he is looking for a work truck and thought you might be a good resource...also any word from anybody about a Rally this year?

Thanks,

Amy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks