• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free Fuel? Yeah! Free.

LibTimothy

Howdy Central Texas Steel Soldiers!

I have two, almost full, 55 gal drums of some mixture of fuel. I am fairly sure that one of the drums about 90% diesel. The other is about 90% water. With lots of used motor oil mixed in. I don't know if any of you can use this, but it is free to the first person who comes to get it.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Timothy

LibTimothy

****, it would me more than 55g of diesel just to get there lol but I'd certainly be interested in the drums
I understand. But I also know that there is a large contingent of guys with multi-fuel vehicles less than a 2 hr drive from my house. You probably do not really want the drums because I think they leak.

Timothy

Mos68x

I understand. But I also know that there is a large contingent of guys with multi-fuel vehicles less than a 2 hr drive from my house. You probably do not really want the drums because I think they leak.

Timothy
Bummer, well I hope someone gets them from ya