• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP Guys in Albany ++++++

fpchief

Went last week to pick up a Generator and an A/C in Albany. Was speaking and texting Eric prior to arrival and even had contact late evening/night. Great guy and the other guys were great also.

Good Job!!!

JackMS

Agreed. I spoke to I think Wayne first, then Eric and then Scott. All were extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. I also picked up a gen and a/c there last week. The gnats that work there were very unfriendly though.

fpchief

Agreed. I spoke to I think Wayne first, then Eric and then Scott. All were extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. I also picked up a gen and a/c there last week. The gnats that work there were very unfriendly though.
Yea, I figure if GP paid the knats a little more they wouldn't be so pissed.

fpchief

I visited Albany lot today to grab up a MEP 831. Scott was outstanding. I do have a problem with the generator (a big problem), we will see what route GP decides to take. I can only hope they do the right thing.