• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-715 woods recovery

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, worth it even if you have to saw trees by hand or chop down with an axe!! :) Gee, it even looks like the tires have air in them! You have added a couple of nice finds to your livery lately.

amgeneral72

Well we got her out and made it home with no problems. It was only about 5 miles away.

Here are a few more pics from this morning.

IMG_0870.JPGIMG_0871.JPGIMG_0869.JPGIMG_0878.JPGIMG_0885.JPGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0891.JPGIMG_0892.JPGIMG_0893.JPGIMG_0890.JPG

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats! I think that truck looks fairly straight. Let us know if you when you get it running! Good luck!

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That yellow Boa Constrictor on the driver's seat would have made me think twice. I'm guessing you newked it? We need more of those barn/bush finds because.....it just makes us happy. :grin:
Great find, wish I could wash it for you!

67Beast

Nice find, looks like most of the hard to find M715 parts are there. Things like the floor pans an rockers are easy to find since they are the same as the civi trucks. Your vin is a couple hundred behind mine which is also a 8-67 delivered truck. Good luck with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks