• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10-24 rivnuts

ohiohmmwv

Anyone have any of these rivnuts with the military coating with a 1/16" grip length? Having a hard time finding anyone with them in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jericho

YUP SPRUCE, good service good prices, only place except the jet engine shop bench stock I have ever found them !

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are these for the tailgate?

If so, These are the ones called for in the tm

epay item 252969450287
[h=1]ALS4-1024-130, RIVETNUT, 10-24 (.020-.130 GR) RND Body Splined[/h]

ohiohmmwv

Are these for the tailgate?

If so, These are the ones called for in the tm

epay item 252969450287
[h=1]ALS4-1024-130, RIVETNUT, 10-24 (.020-.130 GR) RND Body Splined[/h]
They're used in a couple places but yes tailgate eventually but for the ac vents in the rear fenders for now. I was hoping to find the ones that have the silver military spec coating on them. I figure if used in the wheel well these have a good chance of corrosion.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you find them and need to buy 100+ as most seem to be packaged, I would be interested in maybe 25 if you will have extra from your project(s) .

I was not ready to buy the ones on ebay as I do not need 100. Interesting that the ones for the tailgate don't spec the cadmium coating as I went straight off the tm with the part number for the max ax straps/loops.

ohiohmmwv

Ok, I'll let you know if I find any. Yes, seems like there's a mix of everything in these trucks. My rear cargo hatch and sponsons all have coated rivnuts. My windshield rivnuts look all gold color(if I remember correctly) and it's new/nos.

papakb

McMaster-Carr is a first class outfit to do business with. Their online catalog can be a little confusing at first but they have almost anything you could need from hardware to locking door handles. www.mcmaster.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks