• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from MD, with Mighty Mits and More!

irab88

Hi all! I recently started working on a Mitsubishi Mighty Mits at work, and am looking for anyone who has one or knows about them. I've searched for a while, and found a good thread on the Mighty Mits here. It has a lot of good info, but the tech manual doesn't cover all the quirks that come with maintenance on these things.

And I'll be working on a hummer or two before too long, so I might drop by again for that.

(New to this forum, not new to maintenance or forums)

:)

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact Ollie Davis...OLLIED on this list, I believe. He used to have a Mighty Mite and may be able to help. He is located in Mt. Airy, MD.

RodUSMC1962

Are you sure you are working on a mighty mite? Mitsubishi didn`t make them American Motors did. I drove them for three years in the Corps , I currently own two of them. The g503 website has a lot more info there.