• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 Tug/Tractor info Hunting

Oros35

I'm restoring a 1953 Minneapolis Moline UTIL-M tractor that I believe was used as a tug. I have 3 of them, 2 have Army Corps of Engineers tags the other one is Navy. It has an air brake system and a Warner Electric Brake 4209HS brake controller on it. Does anyone have info on what type of brake connections this would have had from that era?

It From what I gather these were used as add on to many vehicles for electric brakes in that era. What kind of trailer plug would it have had?
I have some TM and contract numbers. Was wondering if someone could help point me to somewhere to search to find some of these documents?

TM.:
10-1669A

Lube Order No.:
LO-10-1669A

Contract Numbers:
Navy N600-292-S-25083

Stock Number:
2420-542-4603
2420-821-0813

USA Stocking Number:
66-T-865-20

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks