• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power Distribution Panel diagram

BuiltMFG

So I've torn my dash out to send to powdercoat and that means the diagram on the bottom of the panel cover is getting roasted off. I have rebuilt it in Illustrator to have it engraved on the underside. I'm only missing a couple pieces due to a blurry image.

On the far left it says 24 VOLT IGN and then there is a circle under it that I can't make out. Can anybody help me out?

Anyhow, once I finish this I will post the PDF if anybody needs it (I could use another set of eyes on it to verify everything). It doesn't exist in the TM as far as I know.

This is out of a 1078A1 just FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks