• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 Gasser Deuce

MDSA

There is a 1953 gasser Deuce in a field near Morganton, NC. My son and I checked it out, but nobody was home to get a price. I was told they want to get rid of it.

No top, cab interior rough, the metal bed is gone but there is a bed made of wood framed with 4X6's, front bumper has a pump attachment, 10 tires are questionable, the engine looks complete. Probably will be told, "It ran when parked."

I know pictures would be nice, but I don't have a digital camera. My kids say I still live in the 19th century.

PM me if you need more information.

Cooltex24

what do you mean by pump attachment on front? If you mean something like fire pump, I would be REALLY interested. And if so, I would pay you to get a throw away camera, take the pics, and mail it to me. Thanks.
Scott

AMGeneral

Folks,I am familiar with this truck as I have worked on it in the past,( the original owner never paid me for the work either).I did run really good at one time,good oil press,no brakes and I think It had a air shift transfer case too.The fellow that instaled the bed was a gold miner( he had some rather interesting ideas and contraptions) this truck had a backhoe attachment welded on the front at one time,the pump on the front is a hyd pump with the tank mounted just above the framerails.The pump itself was pretty massive if I remember right,and all this was driven by the winch pto via shaft and chain.

But It is really rusty and cut up,basically good for parts only,If anyone is interested and gets it I will be glad to help in the recovery as it's only about 20 minutes from my house.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks