• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to rent shop space between Portsmouth and Portland

Skinny

Hey guys

I live in Kittery area and work in Westbrook. Looking to rent space somewhere between those points along I95. I have a CUCV M1031, a matching Suburban, and a Samurai. I'd like a big enough space for one if not two of them inside with a toolbox. All vehicles are registered and insured...not looking to start a junkyard.

Ideal would he someone with a warehouse, large garage, barn, etc. that is looking to make some money in trade for space. This is personal use only, not running a repair shop.

I would be there one or two nights a week and maybe a weekend day. Don't care if anyone else is there. I am always tinkering on projects and don't mind helping others doing the same.

Would also entertain if one or two people wanted to split a commercial space as well.

Thanks, Derek

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk