• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted 106mm recoilless rifle parts for mule

BMS07

I’m looking for parts to restore a 106mm recoilless rifle and accessories for the mule. Looking for tripod, travel lock and so forth. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks Brad

CombatJack

Brent Mullins Jeep Parts in College Station, Texas has the motherload of 106RR parts, including the rifles, tripods, spotting rifles, etc.

I’m looking for parts to restore a 106mm recoilless rifle and accessories for the mule. Looking for tripod, travel lock and so forth. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks Brad

Steelrain1

I'm looking for a post that had a m9 subcaliber pictures. It showed all of the parts broke down .I'm looking for a practice round subcaliber. Please let me know if you have any and want to sell . Also I'd like to find that post.

mulman7

That was my post in G503 Mule M274 Technical

http://g503.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=291455

At this time I do not plan on selling either M9 Rifles. One is missing the door, firing pin and retainer. I am having them machined and installing a new barrel with the exhaust holes drilled in the grooves at the correct location. In the post is a picture and legend of the newer M9 post 1965. My 2 M9s are pre 1965 and have a different door assy and muzzle nose.

Last edited: