• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 SoCal Spring Rally

Prospector GM

Would a truck full of pallets be in order?
Hey NV555 :p you don't need bring firewood, saltydeuce is bringing a M35a2 and aM817 dump truck full of fire wood :burn:. Just bring your gear, supplies and plenty to drink of your favorite beverage (you don't want to go thirsty out in the desert). :beer: :driver::driver:

saltydeuce

Would a truck full of pallets be in order?
What if we build something out of them outside of camp. Then the next day we use magnets on a shovel and pick up all the nails. A truckload of pallets would be a good show. And I would love to see are favourite Russian try to cook some marshmallows off a fire like that

Prospector GM

What if we build something out of them outside of camp. Then the next day we use magnets on a shovel and pick up all the nails. A truckload of pallets would be a good show. And I would love to see are favourite Russian try to cook some marshmallows off a fire like that
ALRIGHT:smile: saltydeuce, sounds good if NV555 :jumpin:wants to bring out a truck load of pallets so you can build :hammer:a castle, fort ,palace, etc. Then saltydeuce, the Russian and True Night can get the nails :burn:from the aftermath. :driver::driver:

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like anyone from the Inland Empire going Saturday morning:
Meet at Tony's Diner in Devore around 6:45 a.m.
18291 Cajon Blvd, San Bernardino, CA 92407

DEPART BY 7:00 a.m.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haha....yes, I am getting ahead of myself.
Sorry guys, I don't want to confuse people. Not sure how I get out of bed without putting my head on.

Last edited:

saltydeuce

Ok deuce is down only the 5 ton is coming out full of wood talked to trueknight hopefully all works out and he will be bring wood also the **** studs in my steering knuckle pulled the threads in the cast I tried welding new ones in but thunk the heat screwed up the studs and I broke 2 of them out going down to Orange county and back got a new one on the way but with work and loading up for the trip I don't think I'll have time to replace it.