• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 SoCal Spring Rally

Gripy

I have burgers and hot dogs already. Just need bread. And beverages. I'll get burgers going Thursday evening for those who come that day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Blendmaster2002

My M36a2 was awaken from its slumber, went on a nice long test run and is fueled and readied, I will hook up my M105a2, put the cargo cover on the truck and get everything else ready during the week after work.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M36a2 was awaken from its slumber, went on a nice long test run and is fueled and readied, I will hook up my M105a2, put the cargo cover on the truck and get everything else ready during the week after work.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
I was wondering when you were going to chime in.:D

Prospector GM

Bleedmaster2002 and Prospector GM ( myself ) :jumpin: will be convoying out to camp :jumpin: Thursday evening after work. We will be taking the Hinkley route to camp and of course stopping at :razz: Gripy's Diner :beer: ( at camp ) for :)BURGERS :grin: BURGERS :burn:. :driver: :driver:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I REALLY need to try and make it out there, even just for a day. Pyro trumps tho.