• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone looking for a 1957 Gasser M52 WW

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am not selling this as of yet but with the M818 coming my way I would consider letting this one go at a good price. It has a temporary mounted fuel tank as you can see because the two saddle tanks are in the process of being cleaned of gunk. The winch is mounted and the PTO with shaft are present but not installed.

It runs well and starts right up.

Attachments

ida34

I would love to have it but I bet you want more than I can spend. Give us and idea what you want out of it. I just let a couple go that were on GSA in Indiana. I still wish I would have bid just a little bit more.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sorry I should have updated this thread I forgot about it being out there. $2500.00 what I think is a pretty good deal since I paid that for it and added a winch and worked on it. The deuce fuel tank is a new one put up there because the two saddle tanks were full of shellac from old fuel. I have the one on the drivers side mostly cleaned up but it runs good with the high tank and it hold more than one saddle tank. It is mounted with enough reinfocement to hold it full of fuel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks