• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identifying winch

Kevin h

I recently acquired a pto driven winch that doesnt seem to have any identifying markings except the number 304411 in the cover opposite the worm gear housing. Here is a pic of the winch. It seems like it could be a braden lu2 however where the engagement lever is im not sure. Any help would be apriciated

IMG_20180418_152034.jpg

Kevin h

Does anyone know where to find parts for it. I have found the parts diagram on this site which is awesome but not to sure where to find the parts. I am looking for the worm gear seals. I opened up the cover for the brake and found oil in it.

Kevin h

Found the seals. The Victor oil seal part number is interchangeable with SKF seals. I just searched the parts interchange and SKF oil seals popped up. They can be found online but the local parts store was a bit cheaper, I think. Thanks for all the help