• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer case air line help

Today as I was getting greasy and lubing the underside of my Duece for the 1st time, I noticed the air line going into the top/front of the transfer case is badly dry rotted. So I have spent all day trying to find the proper name for said line and parts number to no avail. Also can't quite find where it is attached to in the engine compartment. Any help in finding this info and/or the correct TM would be extremely helpful.

dmetalmiki

T.M.9-2320-209-34P is helpful, if yours has an Air Operated Sprag. If you replace the pipes, (tag or mark to) make sure you replace them the correct way round.

tommys2patrick

Disregard...apparently I ate a big bowl of Stupid O's for breakfast....the "air line" I wasted all day looking for.......was the Speedo cable. Up next....windshield wiper fluid. But seriously, my next project is to rebuild the pneumatic wipers....".it's an Air pump...what could POSSIBLY GO WRONG"?

I often say that just before I hear a highly animated old man vocalize, in a somewhat vulgar way, his displeasure with previous and apparently inappropriate, ill-advised, regretful choices. Sometimes, it even involves excruciating pain, loss of colorful body fluids and disdainful facial expressions from various family members and friends. Sadly, that old man usually answers to my name when questioned by the emergency room nurse.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks