• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts Needed

Aussiecowboy

Hi all, I have just bought an M715 but it's missing the soft top frame, grill guard and all 4 lifting shackles, I'd appreciate any leads on finding replacements. Would need to get them to California for shipping.

Thanks

SgtMajHarper

I went thru several surplus parts outfits to find all the parts I needed to get my M715 all fixed up. Some have surprisingly good prices and others are in the "you gotta be $tuXXin me" price range. That place that auctions things starting with an "E" always has a variety of items listed. The soft top is likely going to be a problem if you ate looking for issue, but in the M715 zone someone once put in a thread with detailed pics and measurements on how to manufacture your own.

kdaniels

I'm guessing you've already checked with Vintage Power Wagons ?? Jens was my go to source for my M715 a few years back. 1-888-695-0578.

Semper Fi !!

keith

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks