• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New vs. used HMMWV doors

country

Supporting Vendor
Thanks to all that have replied to this thread. I've taken your advice, and want to keep my rig as original as possible, so I'm going with the original fiberglass doors. My rig is at Plan B right now getting serviced, and they say that they do not have any good original x-doors doors left (of course they are also pushing their new doors). So, the next question is: where is the best place to buy good quality x-doors?
We just received a quantity of 85 doors, some slant back kits, roofs, Rings, mounts, etc

the doors will be listed individually on our web site. not as sets

Here are a few

HM-1135 | Hard Door Right Side Rear (Non-Armored) "X" Door HMMWV
Hard Right Side Rear (Non-Armored) "X" Door HMMWV for HMMWV Variants
NSN #:
Price: $495.00
HM-1132 | Hard Door Right Side Rear Light Armored #1 HMMWV
Hard Door Passenger Side / Right Side Rear Light Armored for HMMWV Truck Variants
NSN #:
Price: $595.00

warcow105

Yeah same here, been thinking of a set of hard doors... And not the ones with RV windows lol. Need a decent set hopefully in tan.
Going to post in the classified section, but anyone who has a set please PM me.

Thanks,
Mike

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Here is your doors but shipping is outrageous

Sad to see that that report says that 700 vehicles were abandoned in JUNE. Armored. Weapon Systems too.
That was a month before this latest fiasco.

Seems that if we already knew the Afghan Security Forces were backing out - A FULL MONTH AGO - why (words deleted) did we not roll them all into a cluster and set them on fire? Seems that sooner or later we will be fighting against that equipment later. It may have a russian or chinese machine gun duct taped to the mount - but it will kill all the same.

With all our technology, are we not smart enough to put TRACKERS on all of them. Oh no, not us! We don't have that kind of technology...
But if we did something like that we might hurt an innocent. Yeah, right!

Reactions: 98G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks