• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got a 63 M151 plus parts!

FrankUSMC

Just got a 1963 M151, with parts...I am looking at it as a save from the scrap dealer. Today we hauled 4 pickup truck loads of parts out of the building, and I am thinking maybe 3 more loads! Most of the stuff is NOS, but I am not a M151 guy so I am in the dark on some of the parts. I will keep everyone posted as I find out more.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just got a 1963 M151, with parts...I am looking at it as a save from the scrap dealer. Today we hauled 4 pickup truck loads of parts out of the building, and I am thinking maybe 3 more loads! Most of the stuff is NOS, but I am not a M151 guy so I am in the dark on some of the parts. I will keep everyone posted as I find out more.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
DAMMITMAN!!! Some fellers have all the luck finding stuff!!

Congrats!!:beer:

hambone

Sounds like a good score, that's an early jeep, few different features that differ from A1 and A2, let me know if you decide to sell a some parts, looking for a few items, I see you joined us on the G. Hambone