• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

E.TN Rookie here!

GI Joe94

Well, we’ll use the word “rookie” lightly.
Since the 1st day I sat my butt in a Humvee in Kwang Ju, ROK(1995), I vowed to own one someday. I’ve been lurking for a couple years, while dreaming of my Humvee... Well, today I ordered the check from my bank to bring it home!
I’m in between Knoxvegas, and Chattanooga, right off I75! I’ve seen some other MVs in the area, but not had a chance to meet anyone yet. 1993 M998 4 man Soft top. Beautiful Woodland camo, and one of the cleanest rigs I’ve seen.(no, not restored/repainted clean, but original condition clean!)

Me, I’m Retired AF(2FO51, 1C651, 2A733, 2A672, 3NO15), Former LEO(OH & TN)

Pic is from 1995!

Attachments

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good looking truck! Congrats.

I was in Sweetwater yesterday. maybe 10 miles up Hwy 11 from you? My wife took me to Long John Silvers for Fathers Dad. Yeah, I am a cheap date.

Let me know when you have it roadable and we can take our trucks for a spin.

Bob

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Nevada. I have family in the Kingsport, Blountville area. Beautiful country, especially in the fall.