• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlights

NVFireFighter

So, I'm going with the Hella H4's instead of the LED's....I have had the pleasure of using Hella's before and they are fantastic.

I'm going to be selling the LED's. What would be a fair price for them? I've got 4 in all....2 in use, 1 Spare and 1 that may be bad.....written on the side....will try to test it out.

If this is the wrong spot to post, please let me know.

Thanks!

20180623_160954.jpg

20180623_160935.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
What is the # on the LED's and are they Trucklites? JB Audio ? I just sold a set of 2nd Gen TruckLites for 150 used. So Anywhere under 200 for trucklites in fair. If they are JB audio then that makes another difference as well as the newer Trucklites with the heated lens

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
#07370 Trucklites
Dates matter on them if they are stamped. I know member "deadpilot" was looking for a pair. may check with him. Anything under 200 is fair for a member. If you want to ask 250 and 280 a set and sit on em thats fine. I priced a pair at 160 and they were gone in 2 hours.

NVFireFighter

Well, I'd like to get rid of all 4 as a set.....not sure of the 4th headlight yet, so there is a ? about it. I'll check on it tomorrow.

Thanks....

NVFireFighter

Well, things might have changed. The buckets seem to be made for the LED's, so I might have to source original buckets to use the lights I want. Also the wiring will need to be changed....no big deal, just have to source it,lol.

Also, they do not have any adjust ability per say.....the horizontal and vertical screws don't seem to do much?

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting, when I put LED into my 5-ton the buckets fit just fine. I am reasonably sure the buckets are the same. I did not need anything different.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Buckets are the same. Between the M35/809 trucks. You need to drill a hole for the LEDs to keep them cool but they should be the same. Ive used the same bucket for stock lights, and 3 versions of LEDs on the 939s

NVFireFighter

Yes, I saw that they are the same.....it just looked so clean I assumed they were new with the LED's.

I guess I just need the connectors/plugs for the H4's that have the military style ends....

Do you guys get much adjustment out of the buckets?

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks