• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Houston Area Meet-up?

seatea777

Howdy,

What kind of interest is there in having a meet-up in the Houston area?

I was thinking of getting one started on a quarterly basis and meeting up at the Redneck Country Club in Stafford.

Let me know if you're interested or have input on such an event.

Thanks!
Cory

m715mike

That sounds good to me! Please feel free to organize something and I’ll try to make it. Also, I know a few MV owners in the area that don’t get on SS, and I’ll let them know if you plan something.

Feel free to use this thread if you’d like:
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?119799-Greater-Houston-area-Events

I typically try to organize a couple of breakfast or lunch meets each year on the north side of town. On that note... I’m getting hungry! Keep your eyes open for a summer breakfast invite!

DRoeser

Hi Cory,

I purchased a HMMWV last year and started restoring it in my garage this summer. I live in Houston in would be interested hearing about a meet-up. Thanks.

Dennis

Howdy,

What kind of interest is there in having a meet-up in the Houston area?

I was thinking of getting one started on a quarterly basis and meeting up at the Redneck Country Club in Stafford.

Let me know if you're interested or have input on such an event.

Thanks!
Cory

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Cory,

I purchased a HMMWV last year and started restoring it in my garage this summer. I live in Houston in would be interested hearing about a meet-up. Thanks.

Dennis
Hey, Dennis!

Welcome Aboard :D Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

Congratz on getting an MV, too!

Again, W E L C O M E !!!

John
SS Chaplain
San Angelo, TX