• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BBQ and Military Vehicles

tstone

Guys, our church is sponsoring a thank you BBQ in Sykesville, MD for all Veterans, Active Duty Military and First Responders.
The event will be located at Piney Run Park in Sykesville, MD, Pavilion 6, July 28, 2018 @ 4:00 PM.
We will have good food and company.
All military vehicles are welcome. (PM or respond to this thread so I can plan for enough vehicle display space)
Click the link below and open the registration to register how many people will attend. (for food and drink planning)
This is a free event as long as you have military ID or First responder ID, otherwise, the park will charge $5.00/ vehicle; either way the BBQ is free.
If you have any questions you can PM me or respond to this thread.
Look forward to seeing some of my friends from Carroll, Baltimore and Fredrick Counties and catching up.

Thanks,
Tom

http://www.crossroads140.com/calendar-item/thank-you-for-your-service-bbq/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks