• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Bragg info needed

96m1083

Bid on and won a M1083 on 7-25, waiting on EUC approval.
What are the requirements to access the base?
What do/should I bring with me once I'm approved?
I plan on driving it back home which is less than 1.5 hrs away in Wake Forest.
Any help is appreciated
I plan on bringing an asst of hand tools and milwaukee impact, 5 gallons of diesel, a few gallons of oil so far...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Release form, Proof of Insurance, Your ID. You will have to do a background check prior to base entry. You will need to contact the base rep for gov planet. Felix Farley. They only pickup on Tuesday. You may want to ask him about driving it off. Sometimes you can't. It depends on the DLA rules. Most of those trucks have been sitting so them running for very long very far are sometimes not good odds.

Check the transportation needs section of the site a gentleman asked the same questions you are about Ft. Bragg. Some of the posts from other members may help you as well.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...-Fort-Bragg-NC-Deliver-Roanoke-Va-(160-miles)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks