• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Commendations to Lindsey97, 98G

71DeuceAK

Special thanks are in order to these two outstanding individuals. Thanks 98G for providing initial assessment on a vehicle (M939 series) through texted photos from a sale post, and Lindsey97 for going to put eyes on it and sending something like 37 more detailed photos thereof.

Genuinely top-notch people. Willing to listen to stupid, newbie questions, recommend/refer others, go look at a truck free of charge and provide an assessment of the condition thereof.

I owe Steel Soldiers and its members big time. Some of the members have truly touched my life in the most amazing ways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks