• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just a simple camping trip

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up a OD truck in Bandon Or. and regret not staying longer or even playing on the shore line for a couple of days. No excuses. I like camping as long as the generator starts in the motor home.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up a OD truck in Bandon Or. and regret not staying longer or even playing on the shore line for a couple of days. No excuses. I like camping as long as the generator starts in the motor home.

MOTORHOME?!?! LOL Holiday inns usually have reserve power generation capability????..................LMBO

FloridaAKM

Great use of an ex military piece of equipment. You have done a great job of making yours work. I am trying to get an electrical equipment unit like a 250 to go in a M-1102 trailer for camping during the military shows down here in Florida, they are tuff to find for a fair price. Post some more pictures of your set up if you get time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks