• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison ht 754 fluid type ?How to get rid of air coolant ntc 400

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M915A1 runs cool also. I usually don't see more than 150 degrees with the AC on running bob tail. It did get up to about 160 degrees on a long grade pulling my M373 trailer. I've checked the top radiator tank with an IR thermometer and it's 10~20 degrees hotter than the dash gauge, still not up to 180 degrees though. The dash gauges all read a little low on my truck. If I remember the electrical diagram correctly, they are all grounded at the same points. I have checked and not found any bad connections. I just include the error when reading the gauges.

As mentioned above, I think you are going to have to load the truck to get the temperature up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks