• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nebraska Organization?

Kevin89

Greetings all.

I'm a newbie and this is my first post.

I'm in Eastern Nebraska (Blair) and just acquired a 1985 M998 (via Ironplanet). Although it's in better condition than any Hummer I ever saw in the Army--and the 1985 would have been about new, then.

Anyway, I'm interested in any Nebraska organizations, formal or informal, to advance this interest and hobby. If you've any information--I could not find really anything on the web--I'd be most interested and grateful.

Further, I am having some DMW title and registration issues, which I intend to challenge--I am a lawyer. I'd be most interested to hear about any surplus military vehicle titling and registration experiences and issues in Nebraska, and not just related to Humvees.

Thanks much!

Kevin

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have a local affiliate of the MVPA in your state: IRON SOLDIERS OF THE GREAT PLAINS. If you go to MVPA.org you can look up local groups. There are phone numbers for them there...