• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector Return Tee

wixavier8

Anyone know where to get a injector Return tee fitting? He one that comes right out the top of the injector. I've searched all over the web and Lowe's and can't find anything at all. If anyone could shoot me a part number if you have one or point me in the right it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

77 AMG

I think that Parker Hydraulic has them, or Grainger. I was looking at a thread the other day in the mech upgrades forum, and, i stumbled into a thread about fuel lines and fittings. I wish that I could help more.

wixavier8

KIMG0178.jpg

Decided to go ahead and replace all of them. At least now I have fittings that are readily available at almost any store. Plus, a LOT of extra hose. Anyway, thanks again everyone for all the help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks