• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tranny leak after emergency stop

cucvrus

I went to the hydraulic shop today and ordered a set of 3/8" hydraulic lines with the double flares at each end. The transmission end has a 90* hard elbow and the top end has a straight end. I can run these up above the transmission and parallel to the engine oil cooler lines. I think this will be a good choice over the stock metal lines on the plow truck. I was at the parts store and they did not have copper/nickel line in 5/16". Not saying they don't make it but the clock is ticking and I need to get this job completed. I still have to remove the oil pan and correct a leak. It may just be the oil pan gasket but the oil pan has a few areas that are rusty and I want to investigate further with the pan on my work bench. I mean no big deal removing the oil pan with the starter and transmission lines out of the way. Have a Great Day. Stay COOL and Be Safe. I will report back on my Mr Rusty thread.

Abbylind

Dr CUCVRUS Sorry I havent been a good test pilot for you. Ive got work starting on Monday. Im going to try to install the lines this week.
I hope the hydraulic lines work for you sir.