• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab air line routing

Dead pilot

Does anyone have a diagram or picture of how the air lines on the inside firewall. Neither of the cabs I had had the airlines on them. So I have a bunch of lines and parts. I looked at the TM and that wasnt too helpful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fpchief

Does anyone have a diagram or picture of how the air lines on the inside firewall. Neither of the cabs I had had the airlines on them. So I have a bunch of lines and parts. I looked at the TM and that wasnt too helpful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I will be working on mine tomorrow. Tell me what you need and i will send a bunch of pics to you. I believe they are all in tact. PM me your cell and i will text them to make things easier.

Kip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks