• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

window lift regulator

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
are the window mechanism a commonly needed part. I see used for $130 but I can get new for far less than that so I may buy a quantity if people need them.

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't personally seen a lot of people asking for them, but it does seem like the doors (and many of the parts that go with them) are often missing/broken/disassembled/scavenged-off-of when people get their trucks.

coachgeo

are you possibly confusing post about window crank (handles) with Window Regulators? Tons of post on those crank handles; not seen much on regulators..... .

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
are you possibly confusing post about window crank (handles) with Window Regulators? Tons of post on those crank handles; not seen much on regulators..... .
He only asked if they were commonly needed (though without actually using a proper question mark). He didn't say he saw any posts about them.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The original manufacturer sells them thru a distributor. I had called them at one time I think they were around 80 bucks. I dont remember the specifics.