• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

U Joint help

I am rebuilding the right front wheel assembly from the ball joints out. Everything was going pretty good until I went to pull the spindle shaft away from the U joint. In pulling the spindle shaft, the adjacent U joint was damaged...

Can anyone tell me which U joint that is? I have the repair manual, but I'm not finding a specific part number or name. Also does anyone know if I bang that out from the side to get it off the shaft or is there a retaining ring???

I was hoping to have her back up this weekend. I have all the parts, until the U joint was damaged. Now its a hurry and wait part order...

Thanks guys!!!!

Chris..

easy

All the axle/wheel u-joints are the same. Drive/propeller shaft u-joints are different from axle units but are the same for and aft.