• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Titling deuce in ohio

Anarcracy

I need someone with knowledge of titling a deuce in Ohio. The title department is giving me the run around saying that they won’t title ANY military vehicles even though the only statue is for humvees. If anyone has titled and registered one in Ohio before please contact me or reply to this so you can help me out. Thanks.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anarcracy I am guessing your trying to get your truck titles in you local DOT office? If so I have found one thing that has worked very well when dealing with the (lowest bidder situation) to conduct DOT business in towns other than the state office and that is to call the state with all your information and what the procedure is to get your truck titled etc. then take the bit of knowledge to the local office and let them know that you have TALKED TO THE STATE AND THIS HOW ITS DONE! My experience has been that the local office does exactly what you told them to do and when you walk out you have exactly what you came in for! Good Luck
karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks